New Zealand Tailor Made Holidays
Visa: Can enter up to 6 months without a visa. Must have an onward ticket.
Timezone:+ 13 hours
When to go
Summer: December to February
Warm: November to April
Ski Season: June to August
- Milford Sound – This stunning region was carved by glaciers and is cloaked in ancient forest. Sheer cliffs drop to the rocks below where penguins and seals relax. Take a boat or kayak trip and see the dolphins swim alongside.
- Whale Watching Kaikoura – take a boat out to spot sperm whales, humpbacks, dusky dolphins and fur seals
- the lake district – if you dont fancy adrenalin sports, chil out on the beautiful lakes, or take a walk in the surrounding hills
- Fox Glacier – unique glacier walks and ice caves
- Stewart Island – if you are lucky on a midnight walk along the shore, you may have a unique encounter with a Stewart island Kiwi.
- Queenstown – this is adrenaline junky heaven. Choose from all manner of crazy activities
- Rotorua – This is a geothermal wonderland with geysers and hot mud pools dotting the landscape
- Taupo – combine stunning scenery with high adrenalin on a powerful jet boat, that skims you through the canyons at high speeds
- Northland – beautiful coastal scenery and beaches, including the famous 90 mile beach
- Ski – New Zealand offers some of the best Southern Hemisphere skiing in the World