Tailor-made holidays to Australia
- Featured Hotels
Visas: You can obtain an e-visitor Visa (free of charge) or an ETA (Electronic Travel Authority) from us at a cost of $20.00. You are also required to have a returning ticket.
Timezone: +11 Sydney, NSW. +8 hours Perth, WA. Darwin, Northern Territory +930. +10 Cairns, Queensland.
When to go
Due to the size of the country there are climate variations for each region. The winter and summer months are directly opposite those in the UK. However, Australia the climate is still mild to hot so it is a country that you can visit at any time of the year.
Central Australia: Alice Springs has a desert climate so it can get very hot, we recommend a visit between March and May
North Territories: Darwin, there is a wet season between November, December, January, February, March and April in which it can become quite humid so we recommend planning your visit during the months between May and December.
Summer: November, December, January, February and March.
Winter: is June to August (this can be cold in the Southern states)
there are such a huge range of highlights in Australia its hard to mention them all. here is a brief list of the the famous sights and some of our favourite activities and tours.
- Ayers Rock “Uluru” – watch this most famous of landmarks change colour as the sun sets. Climb to the top if you dare.
- Kata Tjuta “The Olgas” – Ayers rock’s lesser know cousin.
- The Great Barrier Reef – Queensland – take a snorkelling trip out experience teh beautiful coral and amazing marine life
- Sydney Opera House – check out this iconic landmark
- Sydney harbour bridge – experience the thrill of climbing to the top of this huge bridge that towers over central Sydney
- Bondi Beach, Sydney – this iconic beach is just minutes from the city centre
- The Blue Mountains – Sydney, beautiful canyons, mountains and gorges, rich in wildlife
- Melbourne – Australia’s cultural city has a bohemian vibe
- Swim with Dolphins and Whale Sharks
- Camper van self drive trips – Australia has great roads and they drive on the correct side
- Katherine Gorge and Northern Territories – waterfalls, national parks, fantastic scenery and hiking
- whitsunday islands – take a boat trip or even better, book a hotel on one of these beautiful islands
- Fraser Island – 4wd tours of these huge sand islands
- melbourne cup – Aussies love a gamble and this is their biggest race of the Year
- Sydney Mardi Gras – people come from all over the world for the World famous Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras
- Learn to surf in Byron Bay – Australia’s original bohemian hippy town has a laid back vibe and great surfing
Australia has a huge range of hotels to suit all tastes and budgets. Choose from budget guest houses and hostels, to trendy designer hotels, outback ranches or rainforest retreats. ask your travel planner for options.